Financial statements include financial information for decision-makers; their preparation by the legal representatives of a company is a statutory or contractual (IFRS) requirement.
We support our clients in preparing their financial statements and/or consolidated financial statements according to national and international accounting principles (German GAAP, IFRS). Additionally, we provide all services associated with professional reporting, such as support for preparing reporting packages for consolidation purposes.
On the basis of our many years of experience of working for medium-sized client groups we have the necessary organisational prerequisites and professional excellence for preparing financial statements for our clients or supporting them in this respect. Our industry specialization with the Trinavis specialists gives us a better view to understand the underlying accounting situation of your business. As a result, you benefit from the quality and efficiency of our work.
At our clients' request, we not only offer current accounting services but also the installation of a powerful accounting system meeting all requirements of commercial and tax law.
Our services include
- Preparation of financial statements to be prepared according to national and international accounting principles (German GAAP, IFRS) in line with IDW Standard S 7: 'Principles for the Preparation of Annual Financial Statements of Annual Financial Statements' as agreed in the engagement
- Preparation without evaluation
- Preparation with an evaluation of plausibility
- Preparation with a comprehensive examination
- Support for preparing financial statements to be prepared according to national and international accounting principles (German GAAP, IFRS)