Lawyer, Tax Consultant
Phone: +49 30 89 04 82 - 205
Company law is a rather complex matter which is closely intertwined with other fields of law. Even though it is mainly business considerations which are in the foreground, not only potential liability risks but also tax law and the consequences resulting from it have to be taken into account. This does not only apply to the incorporation of companies, the change of shareholders or other restructuring measures but also to the current business operations of a company up to ending the life of company. Moreover, formal requirements have to be met frequently (for example notarisation or registration in the commercial register) to ensure that the consequences desired by the parties do occur.
As there is no sure formula for an optimum structure or approach, we advise our clients individually in each situation in close cooperation with an interdisciplinary team of lawyers, tax consultants and auditors in all questions regarding company law and support them in the process of implementation of corporate actions.
Overview of our services
- Choice of legal form (especially from the perspective of liability and tax law) and designing articles of associations and partnership agreements
- Current advice in terms of company law and corporate services
- Preparation and support during shareholder meetings
- Advice in connection with the entry and exit of shareholders and the liquidation and ending the life of a company
- Business succession
- Transaction advice, legal due diligence, negotiation and design of share purchase agreements